You'll find it easier to answer the E-valu-it questions if you have some information available before you start. This Checklist will tell you what information would be helpful to answer the questions.
- What evidence have you which shows there is a need to take this particular action?
- Have you set clear aims and objectives?
- Are your aims and objectives realistic?
- Have you set a timescale with a start and end date for the project?
- Have you set a budget for the project (to include staff costs)?
- If you want anymore help then have a look at the Evaluation Hub on the RoSPA website.
If you have any problems completing the toolkit please contact email@example.com